- 20 ml (2 Tbsp.) organic cocoa butter
- 30 ml (3 Tbsp.) organic raw cocoa powder. Increase quantity for a bitter taste
- 5 ml (1 Tsp.) organic maple syrup or OXY VITA organic cherry concentrate
- Sulfite-free dried fruits to taste (cranberries, blueberries, goji berries, raisins or other)
- Bee pollen and/or organic dry coconut bark to taste for a crunchy texture!
- Melt cocoa butter at low heat in a saucepan
- Incorporate and mix cocoa powder to the cocoa butter in the saucepan until a smooth texture is obtained
- Stir in and mix the dried fruits, OXY VITA or Maple Syrup as well as the bee pollen and the dried coconut husks.
- Pour the mixture in a mold or a cooking plate covered with parchment paper
- Let sit in the refrigerator for a few minutes until the mixture hardens
- Once the mixture is hardened, remove from the refrigerator
- Unmold and break into pieces to serve