|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 12 cm|
Burdock root, dandelion leaf, black walnut hull, juniper berry, nettle herb, pipsissewa leaf, couch grass root, corn silk, sugar cane alcohol (35-40%).
We carefully prioritize, as far as possible, the use of wild picked or organically grown ingredients in our products.
|Posology||Adults : Take one teaspoon (5 ml), three times a day. Can be consumed pure or mixed with water or juice. Shake well before use.|
|Warnings||Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. If you suffer from a gall bladder illness and/or an intestinal obstruction, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.|
|Contraindications||Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use in case of allergy to the Asteraceae/Composites/Daisies family. If you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disease, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face or feet) or if you are taking diuretics, do not use this product. If you experience symptoms such as dizziness, confusion, muscle weekness or pain, abnormal heartbeats and/or difficulty breathing, discontinue use and seek immediate medical attention.|
|Known Adverse Reactions||Discontinue use if hypersensitivity/allergy develops.|
|Caution||Do not use if safety cap is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.|
REN 60 ml
REN contains herbs that are traditionally used in phytotherapy and herbalism:
– As a diuretic to help relieve symptoms associated with minor urinary tract infections (such as burning sensation and/or frequent urination)
– As an alterative to help relieve the pain associated with rheumatism
– As an adjunct to increase urine flow to empty the urinary tract/urethra in minor urinary conditions
– As an alterative to help eliminate toxins through the kidneys, skin and mucous membranes
– As a urinary tract antiseptic to help relieve mild urinary tract infections.
Formula authorized by Health Canada (NPN)