Here is an ice cream recipe rich in antioxidants thanks to our black cherry juice OXY-VITA.
Cherry blossom ice decadent with almonds
- 2 cups of soaked and peeled almonds
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of OXY-VITA
- 1 cup of water
- 50g of organic dark chocolate 80% cocoa, roughly chopped
- Put all the ingredients except the chocolate in a food processor and grind on low speed at first,
then slowly increase to medium speed, until you obtain a “mayonnaise” type of consistency.
- Pour into a dish that can go in the freezer, but put in the fridge for 2 or 3 hours to cool the
mixture thoroughly before adding the chocolate so that it does not melt (because your mixture
will be slightly hot)
- Add the chocolate “chips” and mix well with a spoon.
- Place it in the freezer for the “ice cream” effect (or you can store it in the fridge to keep a