We cannot stress enough the importance of adding plenty of vegetables to your diet. They are builders. Summer is the perfect season to eat them fresh. Learn how to maximize the benefits of a variety of vegetables into a delicious vital salad that will nourish and alkalize your body during the hot season.
- Fresh lettuce
- Handful of mixed greens
- Handful of aragula
- Handful of raw diced tomatoes
- Handful of raw diced cucumbers
- Handful of raw diced celery
- Handful of chopped shallots
- Handful of chopped mushrooms
- Handful of chopped cabbage (green, red or both!)
- Handful of raw diced red peppers
- Handful of alfalfa sprouts
- Handful of fresh olives
- Handful of chopped carrots
We suggest a savory dressing made of:
- 1/2 cup of organic cold-pressed olive oil
- 1/4 cup of organic apple cider vinegar
- chopped clove of organic garlic
- Pinch of salt and pepper
If you also want to complete it all with a good broth, see our vital broth recipe.
No time to make yourself a salad today? Use RENEGERATION for your daily dose of greens!