Yield: About 24 balls
- 125 mL (1⁄2 c.) raw almonds
- 350 mL (1 1⁄2 c.) pitted Deglet Nour dates
- 60 mL (1⁄4 c.) OXY-VITA organic black cherry concentrate by Actumus
- 125 mL (1⁄2 c.) raw walnuts
- 20 mL (4 tsp.) cacao
- 250 mL (1 c.) raw cashews
- 22 mL (1 1⁄2 Tbsp.) whole chia seeds
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp.) VIBE by Actumus
- 125 mL (1⁄2 c.) shredded unsweetened coconut
- 0.5 mL (1/8 tsp.) Himalayan salt
DARK CHOCOLATE TO COAT
Place the almonds, walnuts and cashews in a food processor and blend for
a few seconds until finely crushed and easy to mix in with the rest of the
ingredients. Be careful not to overmix: you don’t want to reach the consistency
of nut butter. Add the rest of the ingredients to the processor. Blend until
evenly mixed and easy to roll into a smooth ball. If a thin film of oil remains,
let the mixture sit at room temperature until the oil is fully absorbed by the
chia seeds.Transfer to a bowl. Pinch about 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. of the mixture and roll into a ball
with the palms of your hands. Repeat for the remaining balls.
Slowly melt the chocolate over a hot water bath. Dip half of each ball
into the chocolate and chill until set.
Eat immediately or keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.