|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 12 cm|
Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, Black Walnut Root, Ginger Root, Sheep Sorrel, Barberry Root, Garlic Bulb, Sugar Cane Alcohol (35-40%).
We carefully prioritize, as far as possible, the use of wild picked or organically grown ingredients in our products
|Posology||Adults : 2 teaspoons (5 ml) 3 times a day. Shake well before use. Can be consumed pure or mixed with water or juice.|
Consult a health care practitioner prior use if :
- you have a liver or gallbladder disease and/or an intestinal obstruction,
- you are taking thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, licorice root or other medications or health products that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance,
- you have a kidney disease or are taking medications for heart conditions such as cardiac glycosides or anti-arrhythmic medications,
- you suffer from fecal impaction or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever.
|Contraindications||Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you suffer from abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal bloackage, atonic constipation, appendicitis, inflammatory bowel disease such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, abdominal pain of unknow origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with water or electrolyte loss or diarrhea.|
|Known Adverse Reactions||Discontinue use if hypersensivity/allergy develops or if you have abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and/or diarrhea.|
|Caution||Do not use if safety cap is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.|
DIGEX 60 ml
Supports and enhances digestion.
DIGEX contains herbs that are used (traditionally) in herbal medicine / herbalism as a diuretic, laxative and to help increase the flow of bile. Also used to help stimulate appetite, to help treat digestive disorders (dyspepsia) and to help relieve digestive discomfort, including loss of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia and flatulent colic (carminative).
Also used (traditionally) in herbal medicine / herbalism to help expel intestinal worms (anthelmintic) and eliminate ringworm (Tinea corporis).
Formula authorized by Health Canada (NPN)
- Plant based
- Made in Canada
- Non GMO
- No preservatives or artificial flavors